Problems of content driven education
1. Uniformed (identical or consistent ) content education promotes passive learning
Notes - passive learning is a method where students are not actively engaged in learning
2. It develops content addiction in child
3. Uniformed content learning impacts attention span of a child and slowly it brings behavioral psychology changes in a student.
This includes many problems like - Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Lack of patience, Self confidence and many more.
4. Relationship between a student and a teacher.
Objective of our own content library
1. Promotes Active learning
2. Improve Relationship and Trust with students and parents
3. Start believing in self confidence, relationship, creativity, knowledge, self teaching and learning